MOBILE USERS (only)
PLEASE READ BEFORE VISITING THE EXHIBITIONS:
The ONE Museum website being optimized for computers, for visitors using a Mobile to visit the exhibitions, we redirect the view of the show
on KUNSTMATRIX Website (our 3D provider)
You will then need to come back on The ONE Museum website to go on with your visit of other exhibitions.
We apologize for this inconvenience but your visit will so stay smoothest on your mobile.
- As the exhibition are really VERY BIG and actual technologies are what they are, for a smooth experience, please allow a certain waiting time (at least ONE MINUTE - that's far less time consuming than queuing at the entrance of a physical museum and much more comfortable! Isn't it? - you need to see everything perfectly clear inside of the exhibition halls) before definitively entering in cliking on the exhibition pop-up window "Enter Exhibition".
- Then use quietly the arrows to move around inside the exhibition. You can also, always depending on your system, click or double-click on the floor to the direct place where you want to go. (This option may not always be valid on your computer but it is easier to move around this way!).
- At any time you can click on a work of art to get a close-up. The image is of perfect quality. Again, on some slow systems, it may take one or two seconds to sharpen the image.
- Having clicked on an artwork, you will see the possibility of complete information on this artwork - clicking on i sign - and even the possibility to be redirected to the artist's website.
- You also have the possibility to have basic information at once, on each of the artworks, by simply pointing the arrow of your mouse on it without clicking.
- Moving around in a 3D environment can require a certain mastery that is easily obtained over time. The most elaborate 3D technologies have been used here, but they still require a little practice that you will quickly get used to.
- You can also, from the beginning, on the exhibition pop-up window, opt for "Starting a Guided Tour". It makes loosing a lot of the charm to be free to "walk" wherever you want and to take your time, but it is also a very easy way for persons not comfortable with technology.
EACH TIME IT IS POSSIBLE FOR YOU, WE DO RECOMMEND USING A COMPUTER TO VISIT THE ONE MUSEUM WITH THE LARGEST POSSIBLE SCREEN.
(Please be aware that visiting the exhibition on a mobile phone can in no way bring you the best immersive experience.)
October 17, 2020
-The ONE Collection-
in New Exhibition Halls 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10
on more than 3000m2 of exhibition area
20 International Artists of the 5 Continents
Pelly Angelopoulou (Greece / Belgium) - Birdy Tg (France) - Julio Bittencourt (Brazil)- Hardijanto Budiman (Indonesia) Frank Chinea Inguanzo (USA) - DDiArte (Portugal) - Karine Degiorgis (France) - Igor Goryunov (Russia)
Robert Houzar (Czech republic) - Jean David Nkot (Cameroon) - André Perlstein (France) - Jean Podevin (France)
Hélène Planquelle (France) - Jan Pruski (Poland) - Paula Rosa (Portugal) - Wolfgang Stiller (Germany)
Jaya Suberg (Germany) - Tatsuo Suzuki (Japan) - Onni Wiljami (Finland)
The Art Collection of The ONE Museum is made up of a fine selection
among the best works of the Permanent Artists of the Museum.
We are happy and proud to open it to the Public.