PLEASE READ BEFORE VISITING THE EXHIBITIONS:
- As our exhibitions are really VERY BIG and actual technologies are what they are, for a smooth experience, please allow a certain waiting time (at least ONE MINUTE - that's far less time consuming than queuing at the entrance of a physical museum and much more comfortable! Isn't it? - you need to see everything perfectly clear inside of the exhibition halls) before definitively entering in cliking on the exhibition pop-up window "Enter Exhibition".
- Then use quietly the arrows or your mouse to move around inside the exhibition. You can also, always depending on your system, click or double-click on the floor to the direct place where you want to go. (This option may not always be valid on your computer but it is easier to move around this way!).
From our own experience, mouse right clicking on the floor provides from far the more precise and smoothest way to move around the exhibition. Also use your mouse to make rotations and adjustment movements, the habit finally comes much faster than you think.
- At any time you can click on a work of art to get a close-up. The image is of perfect quality. Again, on some slow systems, it may take one or two seconds to sharpen the image.
- Having clicked on an artwork, you will see the possibility of complete information on this artwork - clicking on i sign - and even the possibility to be redirected to the artist's website.
- You also have the possibility to have basic information at once, on each of the artworks, by simply pointing the arrow of your mouse on it without clicking.
- Moving around in a 3D environment can require a certain mastery that is easily obtained over time. The most elaborate 3D technologies have been used here, but they still require a little practice that you will quickly get used to.
- You can also, from the beginning, on the exhibition pop-up window, opt for "Starting a Guided Tour". It makes loosing a lot of the charm to be free to "walk" wherever you want and to take your time, but it is also a very easy way for persons not comfortable with technology.
We wish you the best experience!